Friday, February 5, 2010

STORM OVER PARADISE

Storm Over Paradise is a spanish soap with english dubs that I've been watching pretty much every night since I came to Kenya.

It. Is. UNBELIEVABLE.

Seriously. I love it. Its full of drama and suspense. Love triangles and octagons and people trying to kill other people multiple times (and yet somehow police never get involved or even called).
Women making stupid mistakes,identities being stolen, plots to take over massive amounts of land and money, cars blowing up, people going blind than miraculously getting their sight back. There was memory loss, secrets and lies. People getting stung to death by bees (that was kinda gross)and getting struck by lightning.
And all of this with english dubs. What could be better?
My evenings are sometimes difficult cause I'm not really supposed to go outside after dark cause it isnt safe. Storm Over Paradise gave me something to look forward to every evening and helped get me through it. It made me crazy, but I loved it.

And now, its over.

I'm not gonna lie, when I found out tonight was the final episode, I was more than a little bummed. But then I remembered that I bought seasons 1 AND 2 at the market the other day and now I feel better about life.
Now we can ALL enjoy Storm together!!
Dont try and hide your excitement. It'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment