Sunday, October 25, 2009

CHEGE




This is Benard Chege. He is 5 years old (we think) He's my little man. Whenever he sees me he gets this huge smile on his face that makes everything in my world ok and comes running at me with arms wide open. I have to kiss him and squeeze him and tickle him. I cant help it, I've tried to stop, but I just cant. His face was made for kissing. And his cheeks are perfect for squeezing and his tummy practically begs to be tickled. I dont know the woman that abandoned him two years ago. I dont know why she did it but when she did she let go of joy and light and precious giggles and everything that is good in this world. I feel sorry for her. She's lost so much. And I'm thankful for Cheryl's and the way that it cares for its children. Chege now has a chance at a happy, normal life. He can pursue his dreams. He is loved and wanted. I cant wait to see what he becomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment